Re: [manet] IETF last call and review of draft-cardenas-dff-09.txt

Jiazi Yi <ietf@jiaziyi.com> Mon, 11 February 2013 18:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:sender:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to :x-mailer; bh=LoKYms5qDmvFztiT55JAXcUYvWxu5AtpBJsOpdASfH8=; b=H0CSFsa9ZQjrKYonMjBPnb+oWGBiSsX9btaoUEDhGrnoK9df17cenhJHv/19C9TGpg Pd70ailDTlmnjrDATqfVXL0hG3R+CJvMzzPrfvZ+pTJnrOhM+XmbpxsarIMPdoJVOh5r Y10FJdhnMU1yyF/einTyalsTZ8Sc8tiR+ysgrOGB2SMBWmF6oxDXt9KJTBPhNujB8fM6 oY/oQ7IHMmhfYkY7160/O9XV8yHPatSghuUklCCJURjgYxYTW7fvH2JExGnB5z0p1QLY TSo25jVqUYogZkIduvpEh8K9XAT6uDo8tiHlgjYWJlAEbcsalWSTQvkxfiarqPopJvZ/ oaWg==