Re: Hum theatre

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Thu, 07 November 2013 07:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1383808870; x=1415344870; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cPlJ6U08yJaIc1nrZkMP7Ghq2rr9oi02V4Lh41rBGF8=; b=w4EMwSFpNP/0XSmQ1M6kJySjJwZv9Vsi7a2E2Mnr1fko2IbW1RGLAySI qVg5pQwXbD3XeILsB2g2VnVhwnvjH5dihRwHqgmPQVr6QfIuNFnnxF3hM jocmII/aZ7Wi1laihanb8ZsEHlJddOQy8YWFrDCW4uStIVzf0R4wG7vdC 0=;