Re: Last Call: Modern Global Standards Paradigm

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Sat, 11 August 2012 03:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5betldK8TFXHAmD/4XHpD9GNtwdpn9vIILTyAhyNceE=; b=cn8Tt6AEqPFOc/jeL+qBXi+1Vl5HNmZeZsDh2LJ6TFOKSuRwZfe4Jpc7z2lzwXZdU+ Uu7TClq1xHrZmTA8Pr2fDaksMjQ6RLdyXHbJcdWg7GEh+raakUiteZtp6Vv13I39py71 rsbf/HV2Uf6I1VjmWZAdoemVoG7eYR8Hwhivj/z8nQbNhbhuBDWD5lIqzBFhPijsIliy MgAI5CFoGY2Rg6Oqwqqfmwg7dWa8Yt5ROwLHLGRxLA9AXEz7HhI7q/XEoj2czd8fozny DQxVt+jBR8myVKrvaPwQ1kPeQjVImWCMrlMmd1ev6+gyG56HU1ZnwnqRVmGzcSJPvVfb wDiw==