Re: [lisp] OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-11

Albert Cabellos <albert.cabellos@gmail.com> Wed, 11 February 2015 23:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ZCM3k6EkE0qhy6JM8uoApjA/2FIxAfuqC12BUltxqOY=; b=bdUdq+6drC47sKDYVdzPDoAhVsE+4L6VKBpuuYdbQkThGV4n9HGPIELgBB5NANwfqq n+vC2U3FEhI4RS8lFhdLCYGWDbyl8yNcmuy82UPhs3y7rn3OGOEMKrk+TSKCZvQ6Jq4/ YGfY83iOisB5H+4KQrjm9X7/rQgcY2wUytaupv9Y4uw1NHaEIkhB4k+PY0NhHCEPaADo YzosLTD7ROMwQbzvyxY8vkaYBaxzHWBQOz3L4gEbOfo3YH4kPruxr0amCwTT9bYyhqax eWl2R3D929XqeGsOVtOEeyifkPzU2NhWvtyQVOi72M4ELt6vUVsPWULhREWOYIKXS+qb ElXg==