Re: Internet 2020 Goals

"Carlos M. Martinez" <carlosm3011@gmail.com> Mon, 26 May 2014 19:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=UrbGokXHzCMk3eRuWdxy4hbr9EuAZrveXeVQyg90wTU=; b=ZKuiakkuSueuivnGexpF8lhPWugR3GxKEp/4+jqlIRGdBLmebZUQx2EXigivCMkdXm tHX79ir4GLLTLXluBvjxOhMsqFRAuLr9T8xV66BkIXa+rYrR+uDj4320UNj5UgOtvWsk 2OztkL0FKzy7bFs07GKJRVlW25XbV9mK2NZIoc+WSgisFc62bQhuq9Zf1MgFhCjVrej2 mmr4vE1BvNY3nsXs6VGaAoqSiVo3ZXHV0iauNKGlXbFjJrtlaMrhO0Jm185SR66wMOMv 5snqcfq00T15Yg7/4NtCEt6qHgvK+hj3YdACuD+HnL1ScX2qRnLBXfXE/s0FqXioKLl+ zgvg==