Re: Proposed Revisions to IETF Trust Administrative Procedures

Marshall Eubanks <tme@multicasttech.com> Fri, 11 April 2008 14:31 UTC

From: Marshall Eubanks <tme@multicasttech.com>
To: Ray Pelletier <rpelletier@isoc.org>
Subject: Re: Proposed Revisions to IETF Trust Administrative Procedures
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:32:06 -0400
References: <20080407194507.44B6028C21E@core3.amsl.com> <CAB795A3F7B5B1851E831FBB@beethoven.local> <0BDFFF51DC89434FA33F8B37FCE363D511F94E2B@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com> <E974AC59312981BA5F1A1364@p3.JCK.COM> <47FC2355.9030505@gmail.com> <33EDFDB1A6BB5C5B68362C2C@p3.JCK.COM> <405E5ABA-C7C2-4A2A-8840-84A3860443AA@multicasttech.com> <BE553BCE544B8A70231137C9@p3.JCK.COM> <0BDFFF51DC89434FA33F8B37FCE363D511F94E4E@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com> <3835AFBD96412EAF1839026B@p3.JCK.COM> <47FD4211.3040902@gmail.com> <47FEBD19.2030206@isoc.org>