Re: Thoughts from IETF-92

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Tue, 31 March 2015 15:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1BHfe//hYq7wQiIoLNjX4n/P7yrN0Fl9zXnZtipYoes=; b=u68y7/h6TprYmI/Uth/Fy6v2x2dB1sAdvKOcaeinIK0Om9nvgQ9sFlFM3BRCxNKc4m jOYYkxRkvVjE1VO/x0PwcbVJLaWZ0OUcuyzg5TSHZJjXTYKoFijLxVvtl+ONMW5/icti KT+fJH0vmKtkHEXceJspOHvk8BdWSnABeJdpxsM0DHj/fWzjDLkbRMBcHrAEy7KUn/iR qzI5zOnH4fTKyYBKqU4Cm0LSU4JQzs3E0GXTgv8xX/VUByeaDXq/KSBNyjiNMiG7JPJ/ Q0iVLScCZJumP1muY4I/DtOEEjlB/Yo7Vytvez7Yqu8Tj3kdp64Rg0d6i6Gg5oOD7+ZT sQBA==