Re: portable e-mail, now Trying to do too much (was Re: the introduction problem, etc.)

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Sun, 22 May 2022 19:14 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=XkEx1LI6QE54RE5rIogRSl5iqd7+/Ylmw7hG03geMfY=; b=D8M6gFfSfCDfLdwK0HAfWIGuCpJEqbkt+dJQwwb4X5Co8y9e1yfMlmmVSkHCRJHuJH cHlRo956VjReZQ8LbFmxOPHW1BcOovh00FSn7SZsPF4MbtD4qEjjQX2afgiInQ/8cOyZ AVkn3xoMPaWM/keMj8ZdnXVw6i/CCXC8aQPwzBVz2X4aSKAITw/lZ74k2zFV6ilcMr9+ pWOxUCneNNx8rIlDc72Fj57VJ6zfUT7yXQvakx30pIG82Txdh5BCe6eoL86tSQEv/A4o GjVtW9cT7Rv0BfmVpiH60Ba42FIH1x9zPFXVpHt7L2oUWY6jNGtTnI54AV0Uh3DGB8DG gJ6Q==