Re: [dtn] proposed DTN workgroup - what is process being followed?

Lloyd Wood <eclipticplane2002@yahoo.co.uk> Wed, 22 October 2014 21:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1414012167; bh=eej8PhVEp4jT4Zv9Iva26e11bYMXpO/JoG7+Z/1WdxE=; h=References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=QYHC7FHbiUuxagf5GBKnSCP+RI+jz0aAYuSKKdI7QGjcLoCR8UelxdQ4T6hOlQWYRdvLztkKaL0AKOGFfAfG4JQC6w790M1gM6W0ZbaTWBMmN53pUXeaA73BjhoJ7NzxyAsxkYSIWZ4dh88D/yrImbuXuVRqAHEz6f6JuhW5Xr4=
X-YMail-OSG: ZjoSHekVM1mXtpuiPh8_PXS8IMdHJPmb8WocbvIAW5ogGka PP1jiWcJ22QGIG2VQWuKO1BBN2f_UxtaUwRpXCmTinookcPnLO_XkB8Q5kM9 4OLc987UMCCgNEBTPLkrkRKR_AyU8lNRfSYgzY1tOTniCSmDLNsuJVG.I8F3 xNwHXQZCBZDkMeN7r6EVbYS8kvs2Syz79U24b1rO3JX2InR5uC.ijHelGPm7 dBLrDAmC7P.UZp26K2LMjKusBPy1k.8xLtxSrSPFngKwpXodq3R_0FY0jwsc qvczQGVQv8.6qiD.Rk7XKrG9Bs2Uj0NzfEKrIlvIGWnyebFs.cw.vnO0GQBf GJA9iD1ZZW4j_JL_xXU4XWheAlz5dXbS_OEbvLgifUiEDwfm5Yh3DmGoTuRP Aut6_dRM7LaKJ1OFjwQzm7pO63mLS6sPd.wxqWCR7tn0yuLDOeMWa14hTNG2 Ov8lhN5du0o9LjiZ7F.X.qRM7PHLi_82v0VswjLmS9_mCX3F4YgGRe1U0wT2 8sGGPNR7h07ahGRzpHSioEUaydZWyjJwQ2BmgAK2QKRmFuzOLKuse2fB1QzX NxXbMYhNgwaWRHuxwzk6GwNNs5U_ROaKe.fWR593CkbuIVkzw1ZX2l3_DUUj ifLDWzzijctPOj3jTCpxg43wO4jGxNWBcH.r10OYaa7ujVRZBNuf1I5kB4mS YWK41AOauCx7i7FkhpnR8dC58YBXGDvKXVniJhWr3cIyvifbAHw1c1dDKdJe g
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, Cj4gQWxzbyB3b3J0aHkgb2YgbWVudGlvbiBJIHRoaW5rLCBpcyB0byByZW1lbWJlciB0aGF0IHRoZXJlIGFyZQo.IGRpZmZlcmVuY2VzIGJldHdlZW4gc28tY2FsbGVkICdwcm9ibGVtcycgaW4gdGhlIERUTiBkZXNpZ24gYW5kIGdvYWxzCj4gdmVyc3VzIHByb2JsZW1zIGluIHRoZSBCUCBpbXBsZW1lbnRhdGlvbihzKSB0aGF0IG1vc3QgZm9sa3MgaGF2ZQo.IHBsYXllZCB3aXRoLiAgSXQgd291bGQgYmUgdW5mb3J0dW5hdGUgdG8gY29uY2x1ZGUgY2VydGFpbiB0aGluZ3MgYXMKPiAncHJvYmxlbXMnIGluIHQBMAEBAQE-