Re: IESG Statement on Spam Control on IETF Mailing Lists

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Tue, 15 April 2008 22:01 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
To: Henrik Levkowetz <henrik@levkowetz.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:01:30 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3404; t=1208296909; x=1209160909; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; z=From:=20Cullen=20Jennings=20<fluffy@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20IESG=20Statement=20on=20Spam=20Control= 20on=20IETF=20Mailing=20Lists |Sender:=20; bh=vlTBuWgXnK2v91vdCto85JKudHmklEanLvHIS/4Xx3s=; b=DHayiukyTmaIO+90EBah6p/IK8Q3wzzVDhTSTJyd0shcHWP9aFYSbmsQ34 k3imMhn3sDYyHEKr+xwiV6FdrjcB2A0/6VpOvPJWf8JHz74n9/IapX7QIJS5 GRsK8yDNoq;