Re: Registration details for IETF 108

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Mon, 01 June 2020 06:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1590994510; x=1591599310; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=QoW7gw6a yBBlKwWN9yHYuaL6ISgd81RSxoEh0PxqA3M=; b=PdmHJth6cWmi/6d1eFF3W1cB +ZwRZd15nHDrrN5KeCXKPIWIjyoebli6hYXuDxkz/zju2s9tjJdMP2iqKbXoiAVk SA+nPeT+euaaHmy9CmLnn3GZxXSvl36HyhhnnShI0afUP3cKX7o9IPmHYaqe4Dkh u1nGet78WSdMUFcMeY0=