Re: Onsite Childcare at IETF 114

Alexa Morris <amorris@amsl.com> Fri, 20 May 2022 20:37 UTC

Subject: Re: Onsite Childcare at IETF 114
From: Alexa Morris <amorris@amsl.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 13:37:27 -0700
Cc: IETF <ietf@ietf.org>, 114all@ietf.org, admin-discuss@ietf.org
To: IETF Announcement List <ietf-announce@ietf.org>

I want to correct an omission in this announcement. In addition to the previously mentioned Diversity & Inclusion sponsors, Comcast -- co-host of IETF 114 -- is also a longtime sponsor of the IETF's Diversity & Inclusion programs. We want to once again thank all Diversity & Inclusion sponsors -- Akamai, Cisco, Huawei, Comcast and Verisign -- for their generous support of the IETF's childcare initiative and other programs that strive to make the IETF a more diverse, inclusive and productive organization.

--
Alexa Morris
Managing Director, IETF Secretariat