Re: [Recentattendees] IETF 100, Singapore -- proposed path forward and request for input

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 22 May 2016 10:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=y9WWsLWbc9ym2Kls/rhCvB8JUWv2Z8Fq905TSngnTkw=; b=B5gkAOl0i5gI3CGMjqN+agbxvcDL7DlXXOdpxVVi9dIx5qdYjYb0yPTlBtyQs/6Hl2 r8s5mzn+6esIB1YN6j3TkXiW3146k7J9os1DgwC0BQsfUPxKhQfAV36zScHZ7LqMqTJ2 kHmO74OSdYAIEqpUKnhUESY5igEFXFE6gaD1ngN628tIeCfb58jhFMyh1eUayO8gyw8b l7hOUCYiS+935yisjeshCT31nF/TWQFbdBxH10gSsywxAEFFenwB/RlVYaHPCZRPL0qN WxKgNCIMTv56wQWuzK9N1T8bmAYdceG/ROXUarCyIFQ/Vwxbm8YxdWuQIItLI+DaM8IH jkaQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=y9WWsLWbc9ym2Kls/rhCvB8JUWv2Z8Fq905TSngnTkw=; b=Z9sEszBkyxLGmeav4W3jMfdAk8RsYtc27vn7Mlhl3l4EtJSTALXebcabSLZXwOF9c/ IiFOhGpS8J2z3dTwi7htsNja6ooaeW4PKTApifoqwKuyrrEougwzgMbJACdso/D0qVTh pLwbq/v8RLr6jABekFH0HsvNDl7sPwDxwf7+HQlxs9Ur5NxWUGr58+rYsehPDIwp3AiB 9LksQ1X+Mu5s4JFl7I2KN/U+tcb9bbc9AzPK5zl2qGGNeNSq1evw0YEuEzAV8sTiEKZ/ V4cCyeJDIHsYwYi1aGeupfa4y0G7r2GL8iWjh2zZB0/IBAKgPUGaS5BggG6swtEHQ1wY XV5A==
References: <20160517181436.24852.58610.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <3945cc1f-3e99-0fcb-e983-ed2e46fa871c@nostrum.com> <CA+9kkMAWFQDrT6WqTGz=6LcDiBkg+iuLEuSzeSqfZA4-J-tvZg@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBMGpKFiA78iQDFa5xaM0r0q_3LfLO_JKxaWJ9CBUTeaLg@mail.gmail.com> <C5B9F952-FEFC-4B73-9AC6-E050F59A74CB@consulintel.es> <CA+9kkMCQBdZOebSo9WwEd14+Bgh64Tpd+8BfF+uzbDRSV-gFxw@mail.gmail.com> <88c09ff2-51d0-d419-1253-ddd8e6049397@cisco.com>