Re: IETF Nominations Committee Chair - 2012 - 2013

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Thu, 05 July 2012 11:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=pp8kGclcV4R9pN3R9KeusRahzXYnLBJWhBDrsYbXOms=; b=Qpojl0mSGgiw6BnqU/F8KwpaRjyk6+CbT6h/kS0m4IY0BUT+aRnVCQCzmg5KH5OFmk BWWn96WQTuBMt72wgQY3Dy+QrzaOXRj/p5MRC4X3xBs6LkoJaLEzTKYV0/PgtNhcD/Bl +1U6YirAkiMjg67T7af739itTrA39mbrSOtMwt7/p45mrGTW5n35A+iS21SABwBbtOWX 13Psr399oOqU/5xB6XmVln6j3hFEf7aLuRauVwCDDjPtF8lAXWUqog+skCpGLXX+eiyZ qBYOLulv9V1rYfCVKYsXMNTcT5+5++4h1IijMAOCSkjB8ji/weDorx+LsxmFDAR0Uni0 t3gQ==