Re: Wow, we're famous, was WG Review: Effective Terminology in IETF Documents (term)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 16 April 2021 12:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1618575141; x=1619179941; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type; bh=dLoUwXUsa4VcNZhuJLF9NVsWR4+RhHIG6T p1p0s9YC4=; b=O1EmFeYMvasr3sTyI1hEgz5c3tVidKxhTGU2PNAr0hNiQ+xqYI 018tz6aGfh6oKEgQf/jeasVvM3cUQMSo5QsM879k72GT0E3ZGbvYJguMgZkXVzDr mzEeyclaWQf5Q+Mmmx/F5QmBUlwmXY1q2nDPxoGgpD4o1p236P9RMrCV0=