Re: Future Handling of Blue Sheets

Marshall Eubanks <marshall.eubanks@gmail.com> Thu, 24 May 2012 14:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=6V84GXDz6XgopQ1XzYLHsw3VzkXxpjKOi6MU7eOcrhQ=; b=USq8aG/kvdwSn7B88211CiJJbY00rPfwW+0IZDsT4mliUk5CRxTt20tbaEnJrBzY6v HBYA1i2+L/kYQ2wVNtq1s+/EHz0ezeGiI5vjONNk+7FCKdgCRr3gaUeW9YsUiTq8ab0z kfew1Fjc/TAxgU/gv0A2oLgfvn1TGGgJjAD2Tibz2odBHExEYKpik/vEgZoZOkWhf+NA hG7+C82vLqZU1lzyPvzIxfxlZ3RXwwiFDmSLH8ghEhd9AHz87j/z9nYzXrITKJosNpEi K1C2xmAT27mU0PbQOVLdxUbhQYqeO5KoY5GosHIqhE/DRaFrWIvMMHh66ExAxPAtix6a 94Mg==