Re: Hum theatre

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Thu, 07 November 2013 18:29 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=qjE2lW1PsJJjwhdh8qCglQWhttUomYnFLoQlsgUWg00=; b=eqVHKxVX3ptZak05RTDV8TrmnCuNcaUvTfhzGX7aXVMqDXW98iHaZjaXkJEday23u4 aj8mtRXQgkz2ywh4G/IF9ZX/59lHx51myyYx6OwKYeKijJxV+ey5hqYSWzcUCyTbfpPN uiuR3HutjfYTFQToQxF5j30WjW+9h6zZ0mW6IgXKx0Gs56tKpFDmMgtUn/iKmM44blWP IVMuTq62kq0QVRcBNrcoi5pUJasXDF3li8MVlob6GI3NJaU458VFslMbsjt8oqaxhROz FRxM61C7VxWlNv1Ucc3buJTApPergc8Et4SLI+plgEaSHAl2GavR3jSUjlEDxY6IoHTX UZpQ==