Re: TSVART telechat review of draft-ietf-payload-flexible-fec-scheme-16

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Mon, 04 February 2019 03:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Zuz0zUiI6YPP95pbz1V7+8RAKg448yh+BcYINNlpfRc=; b=g2sRHaTUw5Abw4yQRP6T3M21dRnpX25hHik1lkAajytrSnF4oLq0KU4yfnkqROE/kw p/gWDKtWYJ6H5bP841hngCnjOZWoF4GfanjpGT+dBERquA/EqncowwJw9PkbSVWvSOrI E5+tFhMzfuLNkii4BaXUdLgMZoyTY8OxoK+jn34cIDXl5mcSyIUIG7ucktSfrlqMqYd1 0XaZhMTjqeBz5Y2vUUPXahfYjy1gYjpSOEt2Rdv7b1qBm+pptWaz0J6DPpF8cb0ngNcs rFEV1hYrKZmO97xem+vRFixj1dhHkCADeI4mZP4LYorxb8wb3s6crI42GiiNjQwqyNIE PS1g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Zuz0zUiI6YPP95pbz1V7+8RAKg448yh+BcYINNlpfRc=; b=WONpxOoj2IWLKjmpGy0dfu+VP/SBAfp5xZks0wPrq1bF77EE2D/kO5LVaKUHfBnxlE Gb0EKfXca0dEIkr45N2cvkU+EcpfYx9bJORrDNbmv6lo1QtqdJY/8UlSS6LbONKGfOB5 fYn8k7c6jTTPkpSrjTZFsU3SvXTf2N639BQ0H5G9imMSWotSQv1gJWUI3CMwF+0BWmwP gXIQKcaWLd+gUdeJND/Lcz7b+rQukwKL8cE3EWufXK7ewhD+o8OPVt8MfcFXWzGAU4Gw kSJ9Y1slM+WgiQgxm+i9trRzQi5u4pBYmPDLFIFBeGGKyQAcj1cA2Cs5v0lltP1I12+r Mrlg==