Re: [Ext] Re: [rfc-i] Evolving document sources over a long time (Re: Comments on draft-roach-bis-documents-00)

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Tue, 21 May 2019 17:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=z4C7RR186OwrSXSnTj5jHT/AORL/wLdzb7+mgg9UZjY=; b=M2egGblqffnwYyne9hjeEMlJKJc/sH/MlfC2KUbNeACe5DRp6pzmibjliRZ5ndvc2B qAoZJuiicSavY/iZtdrSvYb12nq6mqPNpF6Jer5NE1KI+ZaaSPTyEO0Ll/4zY1Qt9VQQ YPrnBAY3J2ONHFwmOrUGCm6PlheYmtxqrafU/Gpa3C0IiaOLWBlulHKSqv2DfdEYjHze 71aWYHHJ/FfK1uiv41FG6YpXVG1pit8QsBDvHPTdKlY8zhSeID8hpBPiJLjvvCHzGZ7B n5zCYqmpKqkfYAElPQ7I8jrVV4ZGDO9C2/HkKShQ3bALzyZBFev5TgiFRaZdXqJVGBf8 ilLA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=z4C7RR186OwrSXSnTj5jHT/AORL/wLdzb7+mgg9UZjY=; b=E8z9BiQfj7o4c80wBwjC4MJffM1yNU/UnjMdI0h7q3mXNOo1Kn9fu7hfwC08VWysAL GpnP0vd9eyd3iRccWDEFZWq+/BvwjIZqVeYbUq37tOQkYkM3LCDfqKfki2TG1g08m7Ne E7cyJTxbyJkQ0cpdxzbAFMLnzSfuKYF8J5OtBcoe6RpiZOg1i5GozgDAEIdvdN+XTEkn YsQppbNYEZmO5iAyK2E+OjhL5ejmHHskSPGE/6736UsMFrIS/WPb73iQEsLUc3tHubfU +vcfIoO4M2MMv8IeCTpVdhg8IGeVmuKaAQXO5ODnp4n1td4QcG+w1ZQXU6ZMQh4LrQRd DZxA==
References: <CADaq8jdRMUZAN3rRXoActXqvGpkgx_-kW67uwzGLtVPoh7LfAQ@mail.gmail.com> <6E787E2A-18F2-4EFE-BFBA-61B1B4300930@tzi.org> <CADaq8jc1KJwC=Ypoo9a+-=Me=GP5tgX=2kcfUd56o53Mcu05kw@mail.gmail.com> <9179590B-C513-44DC-906C-16534DA8EC51@tzi.org> <1852d84b-48cc-0129-3564-6ec9b92c4315@gmx.de> <8A7B4E94-DBCD-4EE3-8FEA-EA642F1071BF@tzi.org> <CADaq8jeLwELxGM_zWG_OhiZ3nkm_F_a7A71B7aEv+xDdBmhYqg@mail.gmail.com> <CADaq8jciU-yC1KDmXfYc7rqc9vtS0c3D_fWeFN=GEw4bxchMkA@mail.gmail.com> <74f72a19-a400-1cf2-a2a0-5abbf3646b43@nostrum.com> <866F6E4F-C640-46A6-AADF-EC4C81F44B7D@iana.org>