RE: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext-10

Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com> Mon, 14 January 2019 19:55 UTC

From: Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>
To: Elwyn Davies <elwynd@dial.pipex.com>, "gen-art@ietf.org" <gen-art@ietf.org>
CC: "draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext.all@ietf.org>, "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>, "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext-10
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 19:55:43 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.192.11.123]

Hi Elwyn,

First of all, please take my apology for the delay in getting back to you.

Thanks for your very thorough review and excellent comments on this draft. For each comment, please see inline for my response. I believe almost of all your comments are agreed and as such incorporated in the revision. Please see the diff file and let me know if this revision would satisfy you or further revision is required to move to the next step.

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext-11

Thanks & Best regards,
Young