A different approach to remote meetings / Mesh videos

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Sun, 13 October 2019 04:33 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=a3+U8IFndTAikq+0fhglkQVBb2t2l1ZXYhmqwGDOyTk=; b=GnmTs64LaAAovgq4MJtvxoyq3PA7D+iuR7oyHay5eJS0ROTfdqEeSsa0ATD1jwFIfv Ng445bAxgUBgmGcrNGKg5hmzP2VI4e+ZVYmE1SDpMyszipnUMbjUkXcitKDBNWlzzU/d exQlKwQnNXL5qbhVdKpnt5Nl7G671r5ySAdnmNesAV5AwXEBXBCAjszGMCQgvSCUm30e t7Tp2x8oNmuCp4qe5vdYGy6M+mtfeamJCu99w73zfD9ws+g846CbJyHIEk9XPhMbhAdO o/zYi38BVsKbueZt9uLEn7YX0bJ5TOMQE/BT2jPeqY+3PENr4V3FyQUDppagBlfAC3CX JGTg==