Re: Internet standardisation remains unilateral

John Day <jeanjour@comcast.net> Wed, 23 October 2013 14:59 UTC

Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 10:55:06 -0400
To: "Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com>, SM <sm@resistor.net>, John Day <jeanjour@comcast.net>
From: John Day <jeanjour@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Internet standardisation remains unilateral
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1382540391; bh=ojw2LPkw57GlKOIoqy4e6x9JLljLO/OhZsHf5OGn2NQ=; h=Received:Received:Mime-Version:Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject: Content-Type; b=ru1ECy/mUH5nRAj7wmivbmtkx0CjXPjHjlv0ikJWgPq7sIvKjsVcY1w98pHEC8HuT f/t7KFeDuJPNjpPHXlFDEILxjPjMZf+XFNCc639r+lcTPoJq8LsYze/00h3C1ZNWwZ jzsKCU7TBYWMx06r2QsHVbFIAZEZkTE6jn5XGkiNBE9yaASKHBuXJo5+fcPloHSsu9 BWFDziiLPBQiF+QkHGyTQbw0h9Am3mT+S+fwQLpW9K/jnXYcSZVBFe3vtKJFtlfpV+ Y2ALfbHMGnLyCkeT6Mzow42iOcL6E9BV9qiKtpzLgWZ+IK7xVWAv41VxWZCkwBb+Ae VuKK/522sh77A==