Re: [IAOC] Badges and blue sheets

Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@gmail.com> Tue, 16 November 2010 17:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:mime-version :content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=9sK14oHwmkW50+p/8GrceV7c+xIeYIYorpZdUy3CKt4=; b=RKPNDi0pk1oXp/4wAT3eFDsjLisCBFBMeSUgJKpjEC6wAUvyg1XD/urwKH84jfgBRq EMnN4zRt9JdwlfA1FuGUjsA6RAGUoEHjZuDtyDIYb50XC7+I5cPB4X7TSnYzl93q9o+F bXv6iGMCnZXsxynZYzSXyBM1u7X34jga0DxnI=