Re: IETF Last Call for two IPR WG Dcouments

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Fri, 28 March 2008 22:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=kf1783YRk0nCHXQTBV+CklgldU5LPo8xbsm+Swvko9w=; b=DF2XNHrU1ZeS9uNXsUG2B+79kskYfyZ4FbpKYDkwtr9MDwpIVpwCMrQK3ryACm4iPXd9uKioswnHS7wb1a1U5g+h+B3s9ryNfouYd5WR9fkNvjbDOMCRnXAXkC7eT4lSJR9L9ozChAQqjphK0+2tpHSnXFaLOZ/8FGc45uJRSAs=