RE: Observations on (non-technical) changes affecting IETF operations

Dave Cridland <dave@cridland.net> Sun, 06 March 2016 22:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=zvyxgfXBggt+Kd32RsYbhyfr+acQ3ktImWCDmxBFMOE=; b=dNHps89hqsdZko1+V9spXIQ/thvtymHVThV0BhLKSu2zvDVc43Ip4olcRyr9L2zA5e DB43xt/nm3luPnNcwXWyIXuxMBmt5NtwlYFlEEhQx4WVXmZnk7KAJsjllv2pCCbtwRL4 1YrSa8fzcau7QPQHrPs2S2JvduOKrcl4xLla6qjyLfjvmpVSWZ/73+WGem42tEU8ZNE4 qwao0RsGDCl4fYIfyqx7fwlredvUGgajuwYIsK/AcAtdDnve7cMVqmi/3iDO+ZOP/KfI S08XQqXsLlJCaij9atX3u77E9MGkKJ+YCJaSr6cVraRi8oY+0x2s2QtaHqFAaIr2/w9j pPMw==