RE: Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-isis-mi-bis-02

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Sat, 08 April 2017 23:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5408; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1491693785; x=1492903385; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=8FK1GC9Lg27AK7zkXUbx56DPCoNvG7sqneG5+zvCszM=; b=BXdUYocZTmRG5YcrPkQ8Iu2kl5Pai5GeOvnIN1Enl/bAgMtlPmd4Id7W 2x0bw81tBSd8FnH9nCi+dkY0blQ17rOZuv64UZe4Y1ulCZMaerx/JkOo6 u2lYTqrs6dszRxcwPKb/u5Ob2mmoGUfLmwc76GqLKSn67jUuAcdeDBtrf 4=;