Evolving Documents (nee "Living Documents") side meeting at IETF105.

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 03 July 2019 20:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZRNuUIhkRwg2gj0yttexV2kSJ7lKHZqEA/x+qTJnDGk=; b=yO6mVunPN5EYVd/3wAyc09pN1NuB6SOGTHssuHR64MgyLWFAY70nwsHd//0rjC5w5+ dImjvPpEJvqnuolrzNhYfXRwXvWDPTksOfRQEs1xkLnsrxixT+l3cIB5miZwfw/+BuLl oB85B6id+4rdYhki7R/X0kYrD5IidrNytYZi6Ubce3TsPXvtOwGW6VbE2bp4f5cOrO4c v11S8pOCoU1i6lWRY/EMN0o3KXWXUHXVPPI9yQ0BmGv4yhKUReCSAqn+22ffHFH9g6d9 c0I0TJBsJ5XL+kVqLd0zv99gnVG09AKGOKJ91M5xor9PkL6z0iUILBA3N+OuXKfCtZNP vtwg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZRNuUIhkRwg2gj0yttexV2kSJ7lKHZqEA/x+qTJnDGk=; b=mUyIUY/nb8DOpWUgtQOCKHrztJzmM2xRBhUFqf4HlngJv2rF9ohRZEWVuhWBt18yKr QNZQhFZPoDp+Gq4lsY56imm7HEIOaG5QjztI71KzVd4QtwervafRXlu1ccWBeAxvqGRW RgmRNJuFRwGRyFxrg5MPaK3bL2iNfDeT9sZEh262tyRm2XQuoAzoViWvwIR1SOQ3ThAT /Hlb2dPIpObJjypLDZl3AHT1Ak43Pp++6YrLdGdu+WC44N5n4AgT1NR9sBViy7B/U9C2 zCk1Z/0WguF4TOivjVMA0ixp+xX+hJ++145ES2lNqP3KkF9GJuBv2GN+9ynE84eAjuzr q2fA==