Re: [Ietf108planning] 48 hour consultation on response to feedback on registration fees for IETF 108

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Tue, 16 June 2020 20:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=6z46rR/xVqW4Bx3esOFvQTbzLc7UhDPe6KG5wxbbnuA=; b=jZdzwHn3YPib9AZtsAsnLdDSenz+VIYRFHoVMRnfiFb2G1+VF/cHUI/HgvKEuRwJJl 36uz/QETBV1IOfNfOzrVd62byPyKt/9d0Sc0pghjjdf1oD2/XTkLfVV4JmobS+oP4HXi cExSxfljJl0MRZnzGth0mgikbiiX3qBFifb3BVyTxCLzLSrgi2WVrghPUU6nA1ElnEcN /aJKl4tyHKhg4lsblERJe7kunQoi5uAwauxwSt8+o7khatQ77Hakg0VEBpF6u3jNp88s MlnYs3Y7y7u32JXTZDiRpjZZRBbwgd2/t0PaMIRqWXsiajdPmA523fpsfykoY2bj/kMk F0Nw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=6z46rR/xVqW4Bx3esOFvQTbzLc7UhDPe6KG5wxbbnuA=; b=KeKZBs1aysCzsC8XgfwBZoEmSg8wv8/doecVCZfyblI0nyf9c/fAlTbYuSaCPnWHrS Qj/fpEOOWvbe1usBxzXew1fQNCUIqxOfgwRFXkZgbmWSRjhLVj4LHOMcgYWHsX8kbemj rB2DOksPwS4blekzH21UKIwJKkKKfMAMQpwc8qjEL+/WCtNq0eWpSHoub0YZklhu4YLL /B9fTTII496AihOMmVR3mw0hVO6MN7rpLY/aab9hKYwzcunxs+j1jBrcsrJLX5fkipuO OPCE5pwhAWC7R64Y6rfshIza7FgvT3e5obXBfTSsIw1JC5yka/sJOCqn3GVqOBHORfkw AclA==