Re: [Ietf108planning] Assessment criteria for decision on in-person/virtual IETF 108

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Thu, 07 May 2020 22:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1588889407; x=1589494207; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=0x+V7hvR/xGOw1nJLbLVqOOiYQT1ibP8DHGxPDmff/Q=; b=T2qtBorvyM5je rRW7H000U2vLCedDFnhXrMHa9o6DypkZXPgnzL7+oCbhcFT6zlKDcU8yVhdul7Lv 2FoyODlND+G7wOzcre9UXurXaPiWL7MM5YJv4DQe6nl6Qd45cXYrSllRAmdMzou4 4D0C78QZ8DBllxZNxSw73nAAJbRi+o=