[Igmp-mld-bis] Fwd: [pim] Volunteers needed for work on progressing IGMP/MLD on the standards track

Olufemi Komolafe <femi@arista.com> Wed, 19 May 2021 12:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=arista.com; s=google; h=from:mime-version:subject:date:references:cc:to:message-id; bh=UNCMgYlLPJhLfumw8qejbiWIuNfGKacOrih6ff+O1BA=; b=eauFOT6KCB3fSsY1RaEx8u+xmHC5+PiPuZPXQinYtICP9vWFkxZ9E7MzS8Dl3NKS2q j1id/u9y2tdBj2uvUX35fbloISp85bA8tqIAM88SSPJp0v3aW90TBMdoDw+vXaPi5E+K wXqgchjmDbLts3TY5lLIL2zCqGYm1B5KgOBXNv6z3tWrCJN7EqCrGJLas74vxj0ylWPv LjY0gdEw7lmI4X3q6uLVmcV7mM7Whw1+lgdzI0QXaucj6ObDTSJna7TP2g9SuVnjKtD1 gx1YSxsQVR3WqsHNmJRwyaZIoJqMBNr+JSIolyffioDzmzIOiWlrjVznX5bPGQ8VNfdy BbEg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:subject:date:references:cc:to :message-id; bh=UNCMgYlLPJhLfumw8qejbiWIuNfGKacOrih6ff+O1BA=; b=g7bjRoJEWxZxalOR71wp6jySZy3mkg09mtJ5XCl92pSYrdcOPSll5UIH1b/bnvfKxr AGRWa/+wzlD7kM9ox1IFQ8cFVpq7F5aBatHgtDaF1QufZn/zudDfW8LMhq+aRxYpESVT aH46Ln66dH5k5TnbMQQK2/lVP1g/bacIuy4Wo3DGHnWcqFmVm5wRFr403C/NYAJzU9Rj CPGCEi6dCT4sZ/xUfohPoUJJBKafehWAq47q0BNrMr0dgfM+Tt99RrTSt1tXqJaoKky7 ZKohhV5TTVlrGCBtxVZLNg0H/+YbvatlovkI3Kg1NRHJ14x3N1cHbWQD3Jm0rD/oPpuL euYg==