Re: [Ila] [5gangip] ILA forwaring [Was Re: Problem Statement]

Tom Herbert <tom@quantonium.net> Thu, 03 May 2018 21:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=quantonium-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/2Z4xMY5QdBkhfrv9naa0zorzNbuDjofLpw77aACW/Q=; b=oXGBm9rv9olIr58Jn66NtTvMJwhKOPAnG1aqMxf0rSWnJSVIQuGJT5+jaRaASby8Nw JtmOEgn2UqW8DU9p38YMQs1cKKIr5tYBHK4FaEdnh5vYbFTzpGD6qssBJEA6hEQnJor3 Vn4Uek6DKBybGFyI1TYD9OXdFuOAEg/tsnoLFd2my9Awn0i6pmLBQJQ3o5Yu/fesvl85 MRk7f9qP68C3ac8L/4Rpqu4W0XnwgehkBRMPM21Gm2umRg0cuob5XJ79fu1P9JpA0Ie+ FDVkHFtKTxo1JvBzqQfD9ZTjyQXhP06BX92y7wLoYzOYcK9Qp8cmeZFjWQRy33UlpyxH DKTw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/2Z4xMY5QdBkhfrv9naa0zorzNbuDjofLpw77aACW/Q=; b=S7xrTSGId99OctKxLeMNDyHU6HIOvIqhk/NngxnFH1JVtjTw7XkOIq1bUzawyfQAWj mTlrT7OoxPbWj+jef7d01lbnAfbSWjDjA9AEwmHkCTRF4REX01pDB62jaHyqu9l/U3X1 ZOo9tOx/9J2mYw9pW8xwPizkzfSVcdxfKRXjKgjfR3XjBZMRw105YQB1AmFeCxgRI+Ux VAdlIiZY84XocQB/44OrlITqn84qW/H36ubfJqV7o4glPrl+C+qbtemI8y/d02ulHEbi h3aXns5IeRL3Un05U5OfvwmQKv3Tg05y8WIMxQd9lc/h7Jgd79pq2b5dBqIxAeu+nysx lk0g==
References: <CALx6S37_oce-S0pEUgB8CpkWemcHhrb4HoDXUfPHZMGiokCqcA@mail.gmail.com> <253963a3-9e0b-2cb9-e216-745c6b99766c@joelhalpern.com> <CAPDqMeqsdG5FKtMaq9bjcJYDMw69Ow=OkeqMdba8aqRh9ayPrQ@mail.gmail.com> <08110014-adce-3f88-02d1-643871e46dcb@joelhalpern.com> <CALx6S34=Yeu3-hHTiVCOoQUM7KwvXPpGMmu8Ss-ZHeuOU6b7ug@mail.gmail.com> <CA+YHcKF3z+LoVE=18HMgTNTpCN+23dDjkDx8bhZzWPdTeiX-_Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAPDqMeqcy-9+_Dk0yp=j7icQkDTvYnkYiwAbvRCq3oJ7UPciQA@mail.gmail.com> <fdaafdea-7d59-2542-3bef-ae86e96782dd@joelhalpern.com> <CAPDqMeo+wgHGxn_eiH1c100W_0kN_3cFyfZMRPn5Be42d9F8Cw@mail.gmail.com> <8aee42db5f0f407c86fda881769ceb77@HE105715.emea1.cds.t-internal.com> <CAPDqMeqgrOmoTstvJXnKCvG+WogQun_WvQGRg-V3Jm6OrnbFYw@mail.gmail.com> <1AFE10CF28AE8B4C9663445736B8034D3822FAFE@CAFRFD1MSGUSRJI.ITServices.sbc.com> <CAPDqMerK9ZUWGnj7EWtvZr0bb6J+4ketpK-QxKEytonQL8FNzA@mail.gmail.com> <0cbb9987-0b47-9428-3db7-2c9fab821268@joelhalpern.com>