Re: [Ila] Proposed charter

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Thu, 18 January 2018 13:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=FDYiaS+WzKcmnHrclRL1DSLpWSNtWgEP+zudj8JH6gI=; b=HFTG2mhlzCwzW+EJPyc4yQzL8nIGl6Fx/jLubBxhcylx8t470Pe9iAzK5O7c1YhI1/ coBKH+OxYUfE2CvZ64YBPNDKmgVH++rYiaMEN/pSELGiZCKhO+Cx8m3X86MC5HZ0LfVK Lb0UfOdtc7XyMi0uzzLjOF42fKiTuIgroNf9mLaagKrT1pjKH/Mps7w7Dw3pYAI2gckS 0+fAN5qBWdl1WOEJmdpOIaFWICDqVeqbGLjHiZZrFoe2eRORRa1JYxENFvQAqkTkwl2G q6mtKDBIbDuZkbQwgsco5azLPuvK29GT0zzhup1HenYliTre72DpdOLfYeQzG9xAmTUE k1hA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FDYiaS+WzKcmnHrclRL1DSLpWSNtWgEP+zudj8JH6gI=; b=ZC6yM6eQAPnrafoifWTUCpbLZSHcTFc195Ge25cmZqLVECDAthO5QesG6XBullYPN/ v/WolBt9Zl6YJqYSgi2KMRp6JjtzHjWinNl6n7EviOJI6MitEswALT6qOSBYX9Jyi+YJ FFxjmG7omasPqkFuDBLiJAtth9wvvNVl6INjpTuOwTxFkPveON+xJgOZ6Q4QKUc273Rw nGEDwTXj/WQfvlDrDGkvAUkIpyfiV0nA3Mly1CUokte3C7XtXgP8/ExJXnm7Nsjs8pBY BVYVVCFt4HkqUFJ8L1/glEdfHOJ0XvQ9xTGaHWCrOxZOHca1/THnQ4y/LeTr/FVSgtDa bnbg==