Re: [Ila] [E] Re: Proposed charter

Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu@gmail.com> Thu, 18 January 2018 12:45 UTC

To: "Bogineni, Kalyani" <Kalyani.Bogineni@VerizonWireless.com>, Tom Herbert <tom@quantonium.net>
Cc: "ila@ietf.org" <ila@ietf.org>
From: Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 13:45:13 +0100
Subject: Re: [Ila] [E] Re: Proposed charter

Le 18/01/2018 à 13:33, Bogineni, Kalyani a écrit :
> Alex:
>
> These two documents provide quite a bit of information on motivation and use cases.
>
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-intarea-ila/
>
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mueller-ila-mobility-03

Good!  So the Charter should say this group is working on motivation and
use-cases.  It currently doesnt.

> Do you see a need for a requirements document?

_a_ reqs document?  How many documents to provide is another issue.
Maybe start with saying work on one document containing reqs, problem
statement, motivation and use-cases.

'requirements'?  Yes, definitely list the requirements in some document,
and not in the design document (too late).

Alex