Re: [Ila] [E] Re: Proposed charter

"Bogineni, Kalyani" <Kalyani.Bogineni@VerizonWireless.com> Thu, 18 January 2018 12:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=verizonwireless.com; i=@verizonwireless.com; q=dns/txt; s=prodmail; t=1516278784; x=1547814784; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=XQz3F0nSg8GGMg4Hfv8C82wjRGTRKwxOXBmfSCC46y4=; b=X5vs80afogoKIC1D70zHd9i4kGKU3AG54yYy0KY2+843cQ4l6Le9AeEQ TUaL5MDvTmz07/Xf7bYScvry3uCwKLNMP5mgQipifY9VrDalvlDaDLgFU OV+YDIOGTvmojjodNnistx2GY7koDvPCDBHxmxRfGcsER0be61POSAiFb s=;