Re: [Ila] [5gangip] ILA forwaring [Was Re: Problem Statement]

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Wed, 09 May 2018 15:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Pa3XxOefBqe1VzdcFMOd2Y0bOg0rCAiQXjAHVF/CfMs=; b=xtQJyFdrqrSv4wsXcsb04B6yBuoH0IJsy2vUD3XQtOqwJwf6PRV7QAt3TlpmvhIpIv +3oLiaIiyfb/sKOQ1rQTR4VYD4H2OneiuPiadVexYwub/tzBpC34pKBlN0HYnZ7xACkg LrNEl/dzkOmg6cFdcQ5xX87DNzzLOxfDZjKqZcE9AUV0F2C0SOl7ARqEhl3uvAgvjKIp ThsT/8yS+I9U98/4qlE51EX06Gcdr0N/WjeMiajyPb6vgeQSjFgYlbDGtb92WK/GKn5J c3QyMtZ6GfIUgJpCbaDAQd0xZxSKQNuzwekqgwzkKGUZMIYNK20EZKwLvMVUmoTT4UfK 90Lw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Pa3XxOefBqe1VzdcFMOd2Y0bOg0rCAiQXjAHVF/CfMs=; b=CC0TzOUW3aeXpLxSEo+TpEAJ+Tg31mrCdU+gayBB9Z47PSfc6L+vXQKXce5Y14sqau rENxSQ5OaToyqy52fw8daodawvJu1lOk/2zXZdoMyo2BXhzjFJB4vlMG/PR3+jxjzXrH iTy/B9gnt37yFxYZpZchgRHq9wtzq1F828kRFBD2hcKeF6oOg9nvgPZXMlDuWeHLrudt mwWFkkBZbBd5zWOPWUHiWIbfji51aq2chrfR40OIg69fn9wrmZ80ggUxN5NNtVlU61e7 DJT75WpxgdHyIJSsn8z+9Co6WNPL3Msgp9zcrOJJBJOi3dBbDFjDXFmHpmaUY6D+lXFY e5Bg==
References: <CALx6S37_oce-S0pEUgB8CpkWemcHhrb4HoDXUfPHZMGiokCqcA@mail.gmail.com> <253963a3-9e0b-2cb9-e216-745c6b99766c@joelhalpern.com> <CAPDqMeqsdG5FKtMaq9bjcJYDMw69Ow=OkeqMdba8aqRh9ayPrQ@mail.gmail.com> <08110014-adce-3f88-02d1-643871e46dcb@joelhalpern.com> <CALx6S34=Yeu3-hHTiVCOoQUM7KwvXPpGMmu8Ss-ZHeuOU6b7ug@mail.gmail.com> <CA+YHcKF3z+LoVE=18HMgTNTpCN+23dDjkDx8bhZzWPdTeiX-_Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAPDqMeqcy-9+_Dk0yp=j7icQkDTvYnkYiwAbvRCq3oJ7UPciQA@mail.gmail.com> <fdaafdea-7d59-2542-3bef-ae86e96782dd@joelhalpern.com> <CAPDqMeo+wgHGxn_eiH1c100W_0kN_3cFyfZMRPn5Be42d9F8Cw@mail.gmail.com> <8aee42db5f0f407c86fda881769ceb77@HE105715.emea1.cds.t-internal.com> <CAPDqMeqgrOmoTstvJXnKCvG+WogQun_WvQGRg-V3Jm6OrnbFYw@mail.gmail.com> <1AFE10CF28AE8B4C9663445736B8034D3822FAFE@CAFRFD1MSGUSRJI.ITServices.sbc.com> <CAPDqMerK9ZUWGnj7EWtvZr0bb6J+4ketpK-QxKEytonQL8FNzA@mail.gmail.com> <0cbb9987-0b47-9428-3db7-2c9fab821268@joelhalpern.com> <CAPDqMepRwxtdLpf17NLLeR72sTvXhz=3RMdtn7ru-4gC=iFjXA@mail.gmail.com> <1AFE10CF28AE8B4C9663445736B8034D3822FC27@CAFRFD1MSGUSRJI.ITServices.sbc.com> <CAKD1Yr08UuXMNnCfng_Byb3ZLCCCT5Vn8YAM0a4gcekafavTew@mail.gmail.com> <CAPDqMer1bkEPVbHozmooXdm5r6Pkwpwp00TAesMWeU4nUF6p6g@mail.gmail.com> <55875A79-0D4A-48EF-BCA9-A7462EBE3A38@att.com> <CALx6S36vaexbLM64e7JOs7X_Es6UzHq2WRV9YyNz1D3+cb98nQ@mail.gmail.com>