Re: [Ila] [5gangip] ILA forwaring [Was Re: Problem Statement]

Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo@google.com> Tue, 08 May 2018 13:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=l/iCAgZ+RJQ9eSrn0HCJrpvdCNUdVT0lwol7sxzgzIw=; b=l1OHLSvjvLkSd+dyJn2AFaiAvbnLNQ1iIa4fLp5g+yGo9Aixpn3chcVvqTASxgCDQe c7lL0hoAaxh3Jo/A6m0RrqYAfXeTFq36SW3Rya9yb/afsruhdT3BObfsLdD7gWjasxUQ j2ysz8mEbR2NXOVkTaDvXK2jfP+PCg9tRdtA9sVDOs4FPRgMONGAqjbVo1YB59Lek27G Zd3MBKQ1p0nxbOf3X5BMlxD2LcsKZjt+060UV31e+yv1ZYv3eyUoNnUvYG5aegbZy/Ma HQ+/jYK9LOXcgLA2UhPbXaNgSBdaVV46a1YQfD6vhwsAZKU9xekZB9Z1U4WspfPSnhUL oryA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=l/iCAgZ+RJQ9eSrn0HCJrpvdCNUdVT0lwol7sxzgzIw=; b=PkjgrS4DJAbjyWJN5d6IYkayWWTygUzkplP11nVHGk9WME2earVuv9X180WwHfMhOF BpSXBKySD4ru3TomsJzvhJyP3oL1l03JIFTRopN1+hwQqg2nlwPqYq5Zmg20A4+iMUTE G2rgEDEQvVrTTjtt5tnw2pPQEa1969nWm+ST0DT0+TkIyRhtnRaoexW994WS+hg3BKY4 EKX/jIWgaN2pzWXSDVTPRU1hjRcVtDYEc1jFu+1V8MstN8jt+1+Pil1w8A9Pkb2mwGXD PaW9gwAhJ7vuEFtgOGcy7t9CnSWtsNGFgA/iCqFhvevKZCcuKeCjGmQO8qOYFJx2B4e/ wqjA==
References: <CALx6S37_oce-S0pEUgB8CpkWemcHhrb4HoDXUfPHZMGiokCqcA@mail.gmail.com> <253963a3-9e0b-2cb9-e216-745c6b99766c@joelhalpern.com> <CAPDqMeqsdG5FKtMaq9bjcJYDMw69Ow=OkeqMdba8aqRh9ayPrQ@mail.gmail.com> <08110014-adce-3f88-02d1-643871e46dcb@joelhalpern.com> <CALx6S34=Yeu3-hHTiVCOoQUM7KwvXPpGMmu8Ss-ZHeuOU6b7ug@mail.gmail.com> <CA+YHcKF3z+LoVE=18HMgTNTpCN+23dDjkDx8bhZzWPdTeiX-_Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAPDqMeqcy-9+_Dk0yp=j7icQkDTvYnkYiwAbvRCq3oJ7UPciQA@mail.gmail.com> <fdaafdea-7d59-2542-3bef-ae86e96782dd@joelhalpern.com> <CAPDqMeo+wgHGxn_eiH1c100W_0kN_3cFyfZMRPn5Be42d9F8Cw@mail.gmail.com> <8aee42db5f0f407c86fda881769ceb77@HE105715.emea1.cds.t-internal.com> <CAPDqMeqgrOmoTstvJXnKCvG+WogQun_WvQGRg-V3Jm6OrnbFYw@mail.gmail.com> <1AFE10CF28AE8B4C9663445736B8034D3822FAFE@CAFRFD1MSGUSRJI.ITServices.sbc.com> <CAPDqMerK9ZUWGnj7EWtvZr0bb6J+4ketpK-QxKEytonQL8FNzA@mail.gmail.com> <0cbb9987-0b47-9428-3db7-2c9fab821268@joelhalpern.com> <CAPDqMepRwxtdLpf17NLLeR72sTvXhz=3RMdtn7ru-4gC=iFjXA@mail.gmail.com> <1AFE10CF28AE8B4C9663445736B8034D3822FC27@CAFRFD1MSGUSRJI.ITServices.sbc.com>