Re: [Ila] [5gangip] ILA forwaring [Was Re: Problem Statement]

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Thu, 03 May 2018 23:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=rsl1dc1/3CbNxRtBRWL1KsLxaf1DgdK0e9CgI/XVzHE=; b=XoNoPNWmM61skuKUAeNzW7+Aj4FIKHH30oVwgMU/2mRRlj/cknERmt2dwAa3G9BcrZ qifV8hg3Q0AYHBo4+vSVIb+s8u0e4IVht5QE80iFnpWHJlOP/6TTLy+C0ATZbgELWBKN oYDyv6lCjzyBqU9r22ei8feQwzj68jgUWCebH9ClQurX/oDnLLaUO1RsJ7mjInl/djMW Bdnzux8h1rbPu8W590RRiYCdOU+bfRNj/1v/1mbBwAIRQOxM+CVNulDzHSD+GWymYtCA JH+2O3nhLr3eqWbB7QePkyZlEOnywdVxua5Qqp7cz95Z0dZlnFYvPqyQGP2abo9t/Dql e5qg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=rsl1dc1/3CbNxRtBRWL1KsLxaf1DgdK0e9CgI/XVzHE=; b=dm39kWr829yGNLEuKec1ihleY+15BILOT9xJ5AZyj+9UywwSqV+D7Qdmb5LltIcW1D cRN4j4nZ3zK/nv3rLi9UWBwjTTL1Y6OrtUDFdwfshxgqtLU9OdPJ/dUaJJqh39ZFWV0f dVK6jKBZREnYGvs849kiMhXpKHceuMBzAS3CreUZk6uka33I3SuTdJShBiU4JQ2XVrb9 RmnVEJLZKosYGkJd9aPteJbCbIcjpGgMl73TtR6Nv9+gIEY9Fas5KwYXJEExUmdtPOCb +Dl4ent8o+Jkdq6+Rrz0BU4ihe4LYWAzfZ64iaekcYZa4l2HdhuuTebegUQqC9Xyy+D+ 6LLw==
References: <CALx6S37_oce-S0pEUgB8CpkWemcHhrb4HoDXUfPHZMGiokCqcA@mail.gmail.com> <253963a3-9e0b-2cb9-e216-745c6b99766c@joelhalpern.com> <CAPDqMeqsdG5FKtMaq9bjcJYDMw69Ow=OkeqMdba8aqRh9ayPrQ@mail.gmail.com> <08110014-adce-3f88-02d1-643871e46dcb@joelhalpern.com> <CALx6S34=Yeu3-hHTiVCOoQUM7KwvXPpGMmu8Ss-ZHeuOU6b7ug@mail.gmail.com> <CA+YHcKF3z+LoVE=18HMgTNTpCN+23dDjkDx8bhZzWPdTeiX-_Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAPDqMeqcy-9+_Dk0yp=j7icQkDTvYnkYiwAbvRCq3oJ7UPciQA@mail.gmail.com> <fdaafdea-7d59-2542-3bef-ae86e96782dd@joelhalpern.com> <CAPDqMeo+wgHGxn_eiH1c100W_0kN_3cFyfZMRPn5Be42d9F8Cw@mail.gmail.com> <8aee42db5f0f407c86fda881769ceb77@HE105715.emea1.cds.t-internal.com> <CAPDqMeqgrOmoTstvJXnKCvG+WogQun_WvQGRg-V3Jm6OrnbFYw@mail.gmail.com> <1AFE10CF28AE8B4C9663445736B8034D3822FAFE@CAFRFD1MSGUSRJI.ITServices.sbc.com> <CAPDqMerK9ZUWGnj7EWtvZr0bb6J+4ketpK-QxKEytonQL8FNzA@mail.gmail.com> <0cbb9987-0b47-9428-3db7-2c9fab821268@joelhalpern.com> <CAPDqMepRwxtdLpf17NLLeR72sTvXhz=3RMdtn7ru-4gC=iFjXA@mail.gmail.com> <1AFE10CF28AE8B4C9663445736B8034D3822FC27@CAFRFD1MSGUSRJI.ITServices.sbc.com>