Re: [Ilc] Clarifications and thoughts purpose of ILC list

Ben Laurie <ben@links.org> Tue, 28 February 2017 21:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=3tcAllgF+UjTeOaGis/PexoopTI2Q7temIfwU3aoKhg=; b=jp5iwi8X9Mgk8+WDVB6CuwnHPQzaZrHy1AuNUXpHvb7TnSbhdRfvedbP/+bRjQRRdU kVJKDB7st0/iNyTDDH5VIIbTTzhtGm0gRROgHNv+VaT4yAD749akjts1znok6uKczH/K f2fVSIZgVXSEF8FyfjAZ+wVtpCiJLrIZJuvnzF+xpnMLK1YABjHI/VBRF9dN3rYxS+5Q lL0zdUIu6rXtvFnHGFmHLT2OINeqcmmpQHyYyo4j/YTVDq8uxGHChPXpYgGqwHwJ5/K7 cgpu3ivbOHP+BTm/NFhOB5C4fAESF4d9CfT+edmi17h0S6Kk1jLdqFkAIrx+iyMAnq11 /mKg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3tcAllgF+UjTeOaGis/PexoopTI2Q7temIfwU3aoKhg=; b=Kf/imVni9s3I01Mhwy+FPfdTNPXbU/p7y3eGFC/miHogVKbt7snNEK4Ek2PmOMNP6u 1VG/7C6mbonjFPMgB2SMwauN3TLaco5g3F1p9q32UMRc5fILp5IfJBlQuCuKH7SJYtie 1sMkOJlB0nxw7xrKJrWL22TQi9e2sxUyeiA3rPZwrXPLSGvjn2E2WuITKkWHKdTldD68 N9EKJudSb6y0amG0obfKgjHfRhhnw+90intJA0jc3XwlUbn2gE3VFV1ArndXWvEFWO7c ZDuc/exIQycHFwYhN20ri89yi+Fcj9o3M1/JcbdFNouHHZdB83L4KUpxJfcvOP3t5z2X /WPQ==