Re: [EAI] Unicode's PRI #185 & EAI: should the UBA be revised to handle bidi email addresses better too?

Mark Davis ☕ <mark@macchiato.com> Mon, 01 August 2011 01:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=+as+EkuSObu7rrnFX3i6fFuZlxhRPKywrljogsaFa9Q=; b=Akebdc8X0PPUjCfykoR+uNCYGzzbEbAjSdZdu5SCftBCknkXWpYeUaHypwyVT11H0W 1jHiTuqZap1N6/EJwgdESMZduGYK1H5gdVHTjU4FfoHOwzVDGKVeDFnkbUFYOZPXXaxL UA7j6RHIMrr+P9dT1SzJazaeK/CUv9lNzQEAw=