Re: [EAI] [IETF] Internationalized Email Internet Draft

<nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Fri, 14 October 2016 15:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1476460651; bh=ePWJMiwwy/2jdNjpN52yfyxQSJu7HokH27ADIQWrqwA=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=gb26k+ZqOtVuP/RmeP2QGz5jz6H48bIkk8kFQr8HbrZa0jr557dply9EjsgfX6ylYnWRRzvsQCfdMaTGHVt1zvXrlQCUnRfOCJyf9HppR8JLxhMKqvQv1T7Djlh3EF6psYkNeC2L+FSlV/HlmLRrJw36bh2ORfPpmBXQDMPjdy/MzEhczTGue1YQCSONrrKZl7gPJ6xuwZ3raJIysNTZ+coVZZwls6iBr4aOIpP3ED3apnz1QIo2hsz7/gx3ow4WeybDs4E2JAnMtUSN9QGOmxRHs2Rv00A5+SAWUvLK8Vo3dymvlSvcElLR5ElEgo8b/iXwYljxWATV7XqcEuGU7w==
X-YMail-OSG: Oq0p6SoVM1kzFF9QeQRSKJnPU3Q1gs3gExUVO6_Ne55wDiTfarYHe6EEGH9gGkc l4GbC2lnSwC9RbnwfRX_4zLvg897D.WRekUGVrMyLWFDHth4I9utsDkQmuERUZNZ4ELGdnsttHil udk.eeMoAhdctvh8FMyid3biaMYwxKKWJmDX8W8PpKEPoYWBZKlsfV.07PGixnG8Umbe4z2REFaQ GZWE6zSwzeFhpm9Ic8T8zBehhIlfJv1aPAmb2d9Wbaa0NZc2xNQ23wDTUTAmzIpCsRk5HFczfwTl sn0JDu.vKRdZVdUeX9VJFQk8g_fa6mQzvG_faxX0fbw26UiNjghdttHWwqZmNdaoI9yVOKCKVPAL Ft4wJXyKhkawTjgp.VLF81eVgAnGSmN8xZHv2HeD0s39SKduxPtsb3ueiaVJkmR0X6zgn9jKgrEl o4oL2emHH23.XiOXuG7DFWPgjlI2rljGothxKAXcXlIMisfHsTxdV8iVN7V0_qsgMg7R3KZoZgKL MNSJNOEZSC9muabCVtHrswM9rARQBYd5Gz3Ye