Re: [EAI] [IETF] Content Issues [ was: Internationalized Email Internet Draft]

Franck Martin <fmartin@linkedin.com> Fri, 14 October 2016 16:53 UTC

Authentication-Results: mail522.prod.linkedin.com; iprev=pass policy.iprev="2607:f8b0:400d:c0d::248"; spf=softfail smtp.mailfrom="fmartin@linkedin.com" smtp.helo="mail-qt0-x248.google.com"; dkim=pass header.d=linkedin.com; tls=pass (verified) key.ciphersuite="TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256" key.length="128" tls.v="tlsv1.2" cert.client="C=US,ST=California,L=Mountain View,O=Google Inc,CN=smtp.gmail.com" cert.clientissuer="C=US,O=Google Inc,CN=Google Internet Authority G2"
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=N1hIlkCaWXgvmfmM63KD5MkpGnEVlmFsZ7P+KfxhTu0=; b=L20c7fDWPL4Sk4ZtJVggGVcrmSwJn74iaCeWBu1fqhc7ufw7PjK9N2FUQcV2ST24un fkYa+CkAwRXReIYVXL5x/fdO7vM8t5r2wlEUn+2/mImLBd6J+Qwr3FLRgc4RbUj3jiI4 STmm3MEI1ayjZO21s8Bt/a6VQanFfKCJEopJ2ohATkuZfhtmEDnqy1ECuNYSGFNtN3lf 0eTRoSYodDttS1uMBCoBDSZ4eYuROV5xKRL+7u7y9pSGoQz6rXpP6jbDOyauEQUeXLNy eXLv7YGjff4P3e712C5TjR3JhpuKUg27YieMJXgNdpJ8KoJKaRWIZyBe4SWzktWqOXsk 2g2Q==