Re: [EAI] [Idna-update] [precis] [I18n-discuss] draft-faltstrom-unicode11, i18n "directorate", and related issues

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Wed, 05 December 2018 21:37 UTC

Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2018 16:37:30 -0500
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: Vint Cerf <vint@google.com>, ben@nostrum.com
cc: resnick@episteme.net, Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>, i18n-discuss@iab.org, precis@ietf.org, ima@ietf.org, idna-update@ietf.org
References: <3079F05172A384D8987A2338@PSB> <CA+9kkMAoGT-bnEk0bxieQBwd=yM+bvFfV4yyGf9gdyjm=zOtBw@mail.gmail.com> <8458F480-52CB-4DD4-9C52-6ED9F2860DFD@nostrum.com> <CA+9kkMBRP3Aj0w9LfiuOqnzL0JK2OgWA9iDKhH6f9eGrDzbmPg@mail.gmail.com> <680E50F3-3881-416F-A11A-22563F44A732@episteme.net> <CA+9kkMC0ioSoRP-7gZ6uEz77vASKoTW476gJef5jJieWr7Gipg@mail.gmail.com> <E8C57B36-17DA-4ED2-9E74-6740B979702F@episteme.net> <921E77FB-64DA-4A09-95BB-7307099F0B43@nostrum.com> <CAHxHggc20G1NTMs8iEVYDc6R0W12sk6uLESRBhOd2UmsfXzt_Q@mail.gmail.com>