[EAI] [IETF] Multiple Addresses [ was: Internationalized Email Internet Draft]

<nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Fri, 14 October 2016 15:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1476457654; bh=FMuGvByRSBq//pLi77oYAmbncw/xPuPyFsqgEZEinkU=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=eM+PqhAszIxhE+wu2xWTJP0wFvTkjOpqSR0voLikiRvy8DnzxinrVk8cxxN+2ul+nzZnpa1pq0lZATV4bwKqQ85mst8dFep/39u52Sc2HML7BxA/fBZNhaVgm955EE6Xg0Po2fiiopZ2CPRC76ZkwL8n1l3FlUXU+bEesPUH0BF+bQHwRw7DoYS2dvioTgV4zo685Vj0mluhyTbEoEIVstG3RsKqo/DwAodH5A0vE+bwOpqyUh9U1gEI2yXtFT3aJpHVXeOH7gZrxO6W2SeajZU9nVQfJESGK4uaseNf1gHmVgCOqTZJPvwkqUL5IYNnKxDJZEdiwYLKHoY3tLIOuQ==
X-YMail-OSG: 7QDby_YVM1nmM44JLJ5P1gpJY0utD3JBbwWOYny0W0z.4R90ENRCvymbxVeRD4G 5r2fSmO_m82chO6mVczBvM_OgkllVtnEv9bkZ2nccj98mBbwPyVcon2LGLQaqKTyf0roh68QV.v6 Hdkx6yvlJBT.vXcvFpNAxgTqRU_PZvs.rtU5Y95ggOBa3kGcIt0fsBiCb9BU_qQxgE9MqJ3vdaoN BjfxepE73fv7bJabIou6R9GWED2laN.6VZCz7OemV5cqrBkHTmyc60SjXlvexSi5ys9oUUBShPpV JGamKszc86.ylxLSze5CMDwi7mi2YmKhN6Q7mOq5HspVj7VeUhxjGMRvlunIBGoJfVgWfpgqqzww 7_mMhkI6XeVGCMpo8Unh55dXC3PwrilQizzCEGei_53QEqgGlIdCBUfh3gjFtRMutk23z5xG9513 GUQtI6jZioyPRxUAUY0qzEr_1rsaFUbPxNdlixffXwHUi.W.q6TTAlTmFKlnCGaPTWxNxrrJj4DF GH76wC2tXIdxVTq1XKFa2obd9rOg.0W7sOFXEUE_i3dYDPLc19pc-