Re: [imapext] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-08: (with COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 06 January 2016 04:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=/fI5+Pi6ouxpihWwS8ktjhIZmKZz2oWFtYSq5H5dI2I=; b=TrDJNQMf/PY+HN4Qm/xD5RZuBxtPAxfSPVhFjLvV95/eqoHunrT9ZVLDYmopVBThef wkRqtg7VroUwiktfQRi2d/kFZtHjmiXb87TXuP44/IyoDMtWqo2R4ZAbVfbaUh46Umww jJodhP0lMms/GoQu5OiSYl16b4hYfXA0QoeIoNHGYulrahl/yVcdLu8HCtt650zbL0yG 8MpV3AWFrc/KFfquyAcfWaRyZIVEmm3ZOQ/piU6G2J8fkQBp+bq2sQumvvEMwAxD5bzC p3Y8GT5ARICont2VBXw8aMU8UUUe5Fn4h9vamR0eY5HK630e3BwMjmBx5kGDEqgMrCd6 INGA==