Re: [imapext] [ietf-smtp] Fwd: Request to form a new WG: JMAP

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Wed, 09 November 2016 19:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1478718235; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=M5uvM1MnuT8ZZu9/jMBBfRF+WrimBGPU8buAH6o0PxE=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=p6Ya06LPrAtRZB66SOCfPZQQR8cJE3fviVzzRnhgRKxMtn8VAv8+egJHyxVWoXQOVq+LQw 936s1/6BPeQZ29HHLF1MWTKqZdbJG049ZHHff4TxjySm2jRt8bBW7KhNAyr7GcfHAua+dA tlrVgSW4+lHoJP1w57S2L1FMwGnG+/U=;