Re: [imapext] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-08: (with COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 06 January 2016 03:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=L7ylqDdYtYkK3tTI8eZZ9ySvHTVrcIErbaIQmjZq1t0=; b=H9mwV4OxR3M4viYc52Y0ZzPO/Da20XW+PpXo6oG3uucZo5vlHXYaXsCpnx7JHz8EBB nFzk/kL4X8QGWqW0tNMk7f3iS+PX2L8GlnoK7DEhthFzt+ib0BBGx8gbf+/gw8Cg4rlp fnufqr6cgixKDU/uAYYNnQ26kBVGoQXkI8mSPIHQhWQ5xq/v0FFF+t5RDIb+ThcBYyov 2A41xGLv3PSdmHmt2tViAQeWAMmOr5yLJpZiIXhIA4V3OuDdCGWCzOvi9mcLFYbNkHiZ MCB5ZQS4oBqBiz6x6WWU2eYM7Ces8zX+Z2ys7AlvfKASfXk9WvFKuV+rsTXRacVrezg6 WBgA==