Re: [imss] WG last call review: T11-FC-ZONE-SERVER-MIB in

Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com> Mon, 11 September 2006 20:34 UTC

From: Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [imss] WG last call review: T11-FC-ZONE-SERVER-MIB in
To: bwijnen@lucent.com
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:33:46 -0700
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=16157; t=1158006892; x=1158870892; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=kzm@cisco.com; z=From:Keith=20McCloghrie=20<kzm@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[imss]=20WG=20last=20call=20review=3A=20T11-FC-ZONE-SERVER-MIB=2 0in; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DzwXAaKTd1FawHaAN/5DEG7WkNiU=3D; b=p9NgsMYoHXJ6Bwr9fFbIZXZJQiJgNhopVrmgMe01vp9bPfmsnyG25raA5Rxxq/IGMIsTJo3F gY8JdEANbjIsvvDUc1ktuV4l2ytzIm7mb+nojmouxAKoRgQ6sbrQ1jas;