Re: [imss] Last Call comments on draft-ietf-imss-fc-zs-mib-00.txt

Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com> Thu, 14 September 2006 16:16 UTC

From: Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [imss] Last Call comments on draft-ietf-imss-fc-zs-mib-00.txt
To: Black_David@emc.com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:02:33 -0700
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=1880; t=1158249821; x=1159113821; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim6002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=kzm@cisco.com; z=From:Keith=20McCloghrie=20<kzm@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[imss]=20Last=20Call=20comments=20on=20draft-ietf-imss-fc-zs-mib -00.txt; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DZSAdQs9zlfgRJCFddy60O3HsHl0=3D; b=EOmtmsGnohceRP1jWAgPOc9AhKna5pAPJ2/OLGI4cIHljNWaFwE3T9qY5KcKXvkRbU36lAEl Az/zX/8bzibcfdS9yhvFJR7Y1KIPmj6a7ux4lvOVGv4PLEFoP9xk9BRy;