Re: [imss] WG last call review: T11-FC-FABRIC-LOCK-MIB in

Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com> Fri, 08 September 2006 15:42 UTC

From: Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [imss] WG last call review: T11-FC-FABRIC-LOCK-MIB in
To: bwijnen@lucent.com
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 08:41:45 -0700
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=4643; t=1157730170; x=1158594170; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=kzm@cisco.com; z=From:Keith=20McCloghrie=20<kzm@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[imss]=20WG=20last=20call=20review=3A=20T11-FC-FABRIC-LOCK-MIB=2 0in; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3D4h7PwFWEwrnbGje6cEXeZKfSHs0=3D; b=pfVuDguAi2cjJttZyJmakoR3rizf9rWOAwA1aP4bBk+kt6VI4efxmcrCLz+cbBuN2cNDHflq q17F/X1rqUYORZIly+pzecBi0daiGGReBYPBhl2ySxroV/Z70Gk74bTN;