Re: [imss] MIB doctor review part 2 (T11-FC-SP-TC-MIB):

Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com> Thu, 29 November 2007 18:06 UTC

From: Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [imss] MIB doctor review part 2 (T11-FC-SP-TC-MIB):
To: bwijnen@alcatel-lucent.com
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:05:06 -0800
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5745; t=1196359609; x=1197223609; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=kzm@cisco.com; z=From:=20Keith=20McCloghrie=20<kzm@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[imss]=20MIB=20doctor=20review=20part=202=20(T11-FC-S P-TC-MIB)=3A |Sender:=20; bh=I1M27COPosSwsK1QI7NUaxS8l4xYinyispw4HC3c0FM=; b=WJ/5z4n6ae65dxcIRF63xL4atjWWh0KsJkwlJxXrUIrdrrdyK0Qg9vPWn4ToOKxefNRfN4rr IwbjG7PCuOrkxAJ7PSLgUi7u24vskeV9sFsfC5VOqdkh3iC9bV1kCb78OZiqngDApnb1GyPcB6 xlhZKImuvwGFvPBcWvQK7JXPU=;